Zoe Claire

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

hats!

Aunt chrissy came to visit this week. I love the look on El's face here- ya chrissy confuses me too.



So when I was a kid- I seriously hated turtle necks. They are ugly and worse then that- they constrict your neck-well anyway- my mother and sister loved to dress me in them- that and blouses with some kinda beige skirt or pants. It was rough...As a little girl I was no fan of beige.



so ella has an article of clothing that she loathes as much as I hated turtle necks, and its all her hats:(



Now-I love hats, and I love putting hats on ella-but she gets all crabby faced about stuff on her head. On the up side- in 20 years she can complain about it on her blog too :)







Honestly though- who could resist this face? Super cute bonnet-

1 comment:

The Arnold Family said...

Ella looks a little like Seri in that last one!