Zoe Claire

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 7, 2009

sick







Ella is sick with a stuffy nose this weekend- so we are all cooped up for the next few days. And sleeping has been nuts- so joe and I have been sleeping in shifts- He is sleepin right now- and im jealous..
So we have been hangin around the house and cuddling a very sad little girl. She has been out of it all day because the boogies in her nose are causing all of us not to sleep. She even fell asleep playing today-
Yep -being 5 months old and sick is no fun :(
we did however get to send out some more of our resumes-I have officially started sending my info to San Antonio- sorry mom.
Joe's job status isnt looking so hot anymore either- we are worried the company isnt all to stable- so keep us in your prayers about all that stuff. Everything is so up in the air- it feels like anything could happen- so who knows where we will be in a year-
On a brighter note- joe is in the last days of his first semester of online school! He is finishing his final projects today and we are really excited for him.

2 comments:

Benjamin said...

center your pictures!!!

I just found out I passed my classes. I got an 85 in the one I didn't cheat in and a 95 in the 'other' one. I rock!

The Arnold Family said...

Oh poor Ella Bella. We hope you feel better soon. You went a long time with no colds! Please tell your mom and dad that it is too hot in San An for a delicate flower like you. xoxo