Zoe Claire

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 12, 2009

Long weekend




This weekend we celebrated my big brothers 30th birthday- It was a fun time of hanging out with family and good food.






Since we had some extra time this weekend- Joe and I put together Ella's super awesome dresser. Ben got it for her- and I could not be happier about it. We finally have a place to put all her stuff- sometimes I think she has more stuff then I do...








We also had a lot of time to play cooking- Ella will mixup pots for almost an hour at a time.
























We also went and picked out some pumpkins-It was cold, but we had fun. We even bought a white one that we are going to paint something cool on.
















I'm excited for Ella to take her first big handful of pumpkin goo- I'm sure she will make a great face- and then try to eat it...















No comments: