Zoe Claire

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Party at our place!

Well - We have been super busy since I opened the new practice-It has been really fun and things are going really well-

In the mean time- the kids are having fun doing kid stuff- here is ella having a tea party for her princesses-Joe and I are having a party Friday night- right after my root canal (sad)- He got the screen up and hooked up some games the other night. Our neighbors came out and cars stoped to see what we were doing.- It was pretty cool- And while I was trying to get some work done...and not on face book...ella colored our new couch with oil pastels. It was so bad I had to laugh. Luckily mommy has the cleaning skills of a cheetah- and since cheetahs don't clean- you can still see some of the green and purples on there...





No comments: