Zoe Claire

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

What a crazy week!
Joe and I hosted Thanksgiving this year and had a great time doing it!
The food was great the family was fantastic - and it turned out to just be a nice quite time to be thankful for all that we have-
I guess this year we did have a lot of "new" things- Zoe, the house, my practice (which came and went, but you get the picture :)

The kids were very well behaved- Ella fit right in with the girls watching Despicable Me after our big dinner




Zoe is always ready to party
Got the tree up- and Joe's picture of the house

Ella helped out by pretending to be a frog...she does know how to get things done :)
It really was a great day- of course my fridge has so much food in it I could feed an army with just the leftovers...

No comments: