Zoe Claire

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

still pregnant

So we are still pregnant- I spent monday and tuesday in the hospital for observation. It was pretty lame. They think my blood pressure is high- but everytime they checked it at the hospital it was like 116/70 ish. After 24 hours of that, they sent me home. So I have been on bed rest pretty much since I got home from boards. But that has been the story of this pregnancy- my doctors seem to freak out about stuff - and then they put me through a bunch of tests and find out I'm healthy.

I got a post from Joe's aunts on myspace asking for baby updates- so thats why we are gonna start this. That and everyone else has one- and I really enjoy being like everyone else:)
So the plan is to post pics here instead of facebook and myspace so its all in a central location.

So also they got me on this "no sodium" diet. Its pretty much the worest thing ever. Not only can I not cook for myself- cause of the bed rest- what I can eat is super bland. So, I have been at Joe's cooking mercy this past while. So-ya, he made leg of lamb over an open fire lastnight- he didn't even eat it. We gave some of it to the dog- she loved it.

The baby room is pretty much all done- We just need to move stuff around. Here are some pics of the room.


We have the super cool crib- I love the dark cherry finish and the sleigh bed cut. It turns into a regular bed too- so we should be able to use it forever. The room is a purple blue color- so if we have a boy its blue and if we have a girl is purple. It turned out more purple then I had planned- but I still love it cause I did it myself.

I think we might have the kid tomorrow. I say that because everytime we go to the doctors-they ask how I feel about being induced soon. When I left the hospital Tuesday- they told me that they were thinking Friday would be a good inducing kinda day. I don't know how I really feel about that. Medically, induction causes more pain and prolonged labor with a increased risk of C-sections. Personally-that doesn't sound so fun to me. On the upside- I could eat salt again :)

3 comments:

Benjamin said...

Then there was the time I bought you that sweet pack and play and you didn't even take a picture of it! Way to go!

tluck070 said...

Hi Heather and Joe I gave Laura (joe cousin) blogger address she cant get in it said it was disemble.

lea7071 said...

joe hadn't put it up yet- we use it everyday now-its one of the major highlights for ppl that come to our house