Zoe Claire

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ella's dedication

Ella's dedication was this past Sunday at the Chapel. It went soo well-
Of course - we were late- so I have no pics of the actual dedication- we got there and went right on stage-
but we have pictures of getting ready with dad and pics of the super fun party after.

I really have to thank Heather (sister-in-law) soooooooo much for making the party so special. We had really pretty yummy food and balloons and she just put a ton of effort into making the day special - it really was just a great day.




Joe's family came- including his 14 year old twin cousins- kyle and kurtis...they liked chrissy. Thanks chrissy for being a good sport! I think they will be talking about this picture for the next few months. Joe's grandma and aunt tawyna came too. It was so great to see them and spend time with them. I really happy they braved the cold and drove all the way to the church.








Babica made hats for the girls- this is her and ali modeling them.



















Aunt carol came with uncle don came too- and the lachs- so everyone had their turn holding the party girl.
Yesterday- ella had her 4 month check-up. she now weights 14.5 lbs and is 25 inchs long. So we are getting Big! then the craziest thing happened - I was telling the doctor how she hasn't rolled over yet - and then she did- right there on the table. She rolled over 3 times and also wiggled her way around the table to get at her baby bag. So I was surprised- A doctor once told me that kids and patients have one thing in common- they will always prove you wrong and embarrass you. So- now my pediatrician thinks I'm weird because i didn't know all the things ella could do- but in my defense- she hasn't done it again. I tried to get her to roll all day after that and then again this morning. I need to get it on tape-
Long story short-
Ella is mobile, dedicated and bigger as of today :)

1 comment:

The Arnold Family said...

You are SO welcome, it was so fun. Where are the pictures of us doing an awesome workout video with 3 children and Jay Z afterward??