Zoe Claire

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Friends leaving town :(







So I feel really bad- I just gave ella Tylenol cause I thought she was sick- then right after I put it in her mouth- she was all smiley and wanted to play. She was up since 4 am all crabby- then she pulls this smiley thing! Ella's a ninja...
So now she is all passed out asleep...I really feel bad. She really just has a stuffy nose-i think-
My mom keeps telling me that when she has a fever or is really sick- i'll just know. Well- I
 don't know...Its kinda like when your pregnant and they tell you that when your in real labour-you will just know-and of course you dont-until it happens-and then you will never mistake fake contractions for real ones ever again...so maybe i just need to find a kid with a real sickness and compare that to ella's fussy/just has a coldness. 

Well anyway- my good friends Amy Boryiski and Jeff Spect left town this week. Jeff was visiting from Florida and Amy moved away to LA ...sniff :( 

For those ppl that don't know Amy- we went to Dooville together and we were thinking about opening "oh snap" chiropractic in Arizona together- but things got all messed up and Amy drastically changed her life-for the better :)- and is now on her way to Sunny skies out west. So we will miss her- and hopefully she will be back for her wedding soonish- I told ella that she needs to start walking soon if she is going to have any chance at that flower girl position.  






Jeff is a really good friend that we have had for years- he moved to FL a few years ago to do an internship for Disney or something and now he works for them and goes to school there. He is the funniest guy ever- so its always a good time when he is in town. We went to Heather and Jake's to play monopoly and found out what cool pics my camera can take- 
 
We are just sooo artistic...

1 comment:

The Arnold Family said...

THANK YOU for leaving off the one of my in the bathroom...and I'm sad that Amy is leaving! I didn't know that :(