Zoe Claire

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Newish- old camera!


So- you may have heard- I, yes me (not Joe), left are super cool new camera out in the rain at the beach two weeks ago. Which means that I have been keeping up posts with file footage...sorry. But since then! I stole mom and dad's old school camera. I kinda miss how long it took for my pics to load to my blog- these pic were instant! yay for bad quality? Whatever- you guys will just have to get used to it. That is until I do enough dishes to work off my debt and get a new camera.
So like I said - we got some old pics here- I don't think mom and dad knew how to delete stuff- or download stuff for that matter...


So here are some graduation pics- which I guess is appropriate since I finally got the school to sign all my papers just last week- Yep, thesis is over!


Then we got some pics of Joy feeding Ella ice cream at Bob Evans on the way to the airport 2 weeks ago. Ella loved loved loved it! She ate so much ice cream she decided she did not like food anymore. Luckily her tummy got the better of her when we got home- she now is back to eating yummy peas and such.




This past weekend was the big street sale over on Baer Rd. If you didn't come- you missed out. Ella got a kitchen set, a helmet, a mini crock pot for dips...and I can't remember what else- either way we totally just went with a stroller- a pocket full of $5 in nickles and a dream. The people even delivered Ella's kitchen set because it was too big to put on the stroller.
Kelly also had a garage sale- so we visited there too- Ella liked playing with all the toys- and may have swiped some of the toys for herself. She must get that stealing gene from her dad.



Kelly's garage sale was fun- the best part was probably that I was playing catch with Josh- but then I saw Ella was being cute- so I passed the ball to Heather Spencer to take over the auntly duties- Like two mins later...CRASH! The tallest aunt of them all- missed the ball! I think its kinda a milestone in every little boys life to break there first window- So I thought I would document this for them.
That was all Friday and Saturday- So then on Sunday we met up with Aaron and Elyssa for Shakeskpeare in the Park. We saw the Tempest. Ella was kinda into it, kinda bored. She created an audience all her own. When she started singing right before the end- we took a walk down Hoyt lake. So we missed the last 10 mins.








We had pretty bad seats anyway.
This week promises to be just as busy! Pray I find a job!






























2 comments:

Benjamin said...

The camera you 'borrowed' from mom and dad is my old digital. 7 years ago... that was one of the top of the line digital camera's out there. I can actually do 5 mp but I set it to 1 for mom and dad. I think with the memory in there it can take about 20 5 mp pics!

The Arnold Family said...

I jumped! I really did!