Zoe Claire

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 27, 2009

Lots of stuff





Well- as with most weeks- Ella was very busy. On Wednesday we played with the Arnold kids and went to Sydney's soccer practice. But first we played for a bit with Nathan in the pink sandbox. I did try to find a picture where she was not scowling at Nathan- but even with a freeze pop- she was just not happy with him.


Sydney's practice was super cute. Jake is her coach- and its pretty funny to see about 12 four year olds running all around after soccer balls.

When we got back to the Arnold's house we made cookies! Poor Nathan's apron is a hand-me-down.








Ella got to wear the whole baking outfit. I think she liked holding the rolling pin the best.



















The next night I gave Ella some shaving cream to play with because it has been raining sooooo much and we have been bored. Ya- I totally got yelled at for that one...but we had fun- and learned how bad shaving cream tastes- that's an important life lesson- right?



















Andrew's birthday was on friday. All the kids had fun playing with the Milleville's toys and jumping on the trampoline.





Dad and Aunt nancy even sat by eachother.



Ella got to eat a lot of junk food and garlic bread.
























We played boccie ball- and I thought it would be more fun if we played drunk boccie ball.















Kelly wasn't very good at the game. I think she only did like four or five shots-

She was asleep by the time I left.


























On Saturday- Heather and I ran the big race! it was a charity 5k for Chet-


of Chet's dog house in Lockport.
I got to say Heather and I did great.


Heather cheated and ran the whole time.
I took a few walks and sprints...and walks. Either way- I caught up to Heather about mid way- and we ran in the end together. Once we saw the finish line- we did a sprint to the end and had a big finish at the exact same time. And let me tell you- the crowd went wild! I wish I had a picture to better show you that momentous moment when we defeated this treaturous race...
































Still before the race-




After the race-


















After the race - we had the best pancake breakfast ever. like, ever. yummy.










Later we went to a graduation party and smelled some flowers. Ella is so funny.
























































































No comments: