Zoe Claire

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mountain Top, PA

Ella and I went to Mountain Top, PA this week. We went to babysit Nathan and Sydney while Jake and Heather visited some friends.




The trip was for a sad occasion- but I think the end result was good and the friends really appreciated that we made the trip.








We got to so see Boulder Field. I guess its where a glacier stopped and hung out for a bit leaving behind a crazy field of rocks.












It was pretty cool looking- and Jake said that if you climb out to the middle there is even temperature changes as the elevation of the rocks change.



















These are old pics from the summer. I just thought some of the were cute- and you needed to see them:)





















































So- we found out today that I got a job. I'm going to teach at Niagara County Community College. I'm not 100% sure what I'm teaching. Probably anatomy and physiology and pharmacology. Its promises to be an adventure because school starts in 2 weeks and I'm a really bad speller. Its kinda fun- like what kinda teacher do I want to be?? I think I'm just going to rent School of Rock, Dangerous Minds, Mr Hollands Opus and all the Harry Potter movies and pick from those teachers...

















1 comment:

The Arnold Family said...

Nate is just so resourceful sticking his hand in his own shirt since I'm too far from him! Happy Bday and congrats on your awesome job! xxox