Zoe Claire

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Can't find the camera cord...

So- I've been dying to blog and I have a ton of pics of the last 3 weeks- but mom and dad's camera is ghetto and requires a special cord to download anything. I can't find it :( I'm really sad about it- because we threw mom a surprise 65th bday party and did swing dancing and I have great Ella pictures with spaghetti O's- classic stuff- and its all trapped on the 1980's camera.

But otherwise we are cool. I started my jobs as a teacher and kid watcher at the chapel- I guess I'm kinda a kid watcher at both.
This week I am doing lectures on the microscope and mitosis- its been kinda lame- I need to make the microscope cool, or come up with some good mitosis jokes- Whats the best way to determine the sex of a chromosome? Pull down its genes!
Pretty good huh?
maybe I just stick some lasers on my microscope.
anyway- so a lot of the students are older then me- so thats weird- and I never see any of the other teachers cause I work at night- but I did get keys!

1 comment:

Benjamin said...

Hey jerk-burger, I gave mom and dad that archaic camera so lay off a little!

I mean, it's a Sony for Christ sake!