Zoe Claire

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 21, 2009

August Pictures


So I ordered a new camera yesterday- only to find the cord to our old camera today-




But its cool- I'm not super mad- just pretty annoyed. So here are some of the things we did this August.










We had a lot of fun. Ella is now into playing dress-up. Its really funny because I never taught her to try stuff on. One day she just found my fuzzy scarf and started wearing around the house. From there, she got in to all her clothes and hats and pretty much anything that fit over her head.

Ella is learning to do new stuff everyday. Today she learned to climb up the couch- I can handle that one- but this weekend when she climbed from her table to the kitchen table and I found her straddled from the kitchen table across to her high chair- I'll admit- I freaked out a bit. How does she get so high up so fast? She can't walk yet. Its her birthday this Sunday-so hopefully she will get her act together by then :)






In August we also threw my mom a surprise birthday party. It was fun we had Swing Buffalo come and do a dance lesson for us.




















































No comments: