Zoe Claire

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 25, 2009

Did I Tell You How Excited I am about Ella's Birthday Cake?

Big News! We got the new camera!! Its a Kodak Easy Share-


Its pretty cool- its red. Kinda big though- we didn't expect that.
The other big news is that at about 3:30ish Sunday morning- Ella will be ONE! That is so...whoa. We got Ella some birthday dress up stuff- and I made her a special cake today. It came out soooo great.






Its funfetti - so thats why its bumpy- and I'm not really a pro yet- with an oven thats all level and provides even heat and stuff- but maybe someday?
I got some pointers from Chrissy Spencer and watched a bunch of youtube videos- and tada! I also taped Ace of Cakes last night- so

1 comment:

Mike, Kalie, Jason, Lexie and Colden said...

What an awesome cake! How'd it taste? I wish I was brave enough to take on a task like that!