Zoe Claire

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Zoe at 2 weeks

Well - its been two weeks since Zoe was born- and she is great. She keeps me up all night because she loves to be snuggled- So I am very tired :( She is awake a little more this week then she was last week, her baby blue eyes are so pretty!
Ella is still adjusting to having a sister. She just wants to play with her- like she is one of her dolls- and then she throws a fit when she can't play with her. This morning all Ella wanted to do was put blankets on Zoe's head, rock her and tickle her...so its been a long morning.
Ella is getting so big too- this week she answered the phone when it rang and said "hi" to the bank that was calling about the new house, called my landlord and one of my old teachers...and some how programmed the dvr to record some kid/Muppet show- and of course I can't figure out how to make it stop recording...maybe I should ask her?
The house is all ready for us to move in- we are just waiting for the final paperwork- so maybe in the next week or two we will be moving!
As far as the chiropractic thing- I'm still working on it for the summer- the bank has all my paperwork. I handed in my business plan and everything- of course I found 2 errors on it after I sent it in...maybe they won't notice? I'm hoping they also won't notice that I have no money for closing or a down-payment to buy anything. So many things need to fall into place for anything to work out- lots of stuff is up in the air- including having childcare so I can start a real job- who knows what we are going to do about that.
School is almost over at NCCC- I just taught one of my last classes last night- there are about 2 weeks left- one lecture and then I just have to give my final and hand in grades.
My last lecture involves dissecting a cow's eye- its so fun to gross out all the students on the last day of class- kind of a nice finale :)

No comments: