Zoe Claire

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 17, 2008

babysitter

We found a babysitter!

Her name is barb and she used to watch amy walck's kids-I met her the other day and she seems great-

so thats a huge weight lifted off my shoulders- we had been praying for childcare for the past 9 months-almost every night-so even though its last minute, it looks like things are coming together. and besides having a babysitter sure beats my original plan of having ella pose as my midget chiropractic assistant to my patients. it could work, but i dont think Ella has the pec strength yet to adjust anyones lumbars- so that might have ruined the plan. Anyway-

Here is some video of ella's first tummy time from this week.

The inlaws came in this week- we are going to dinner with them tonight- so I should have some pictures of that later.

1 comment:

The Arnold Family said...

I like her little sounds...I'm glad Barb is going to work out for you too, that will be great.