Zoe Claire

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

First day all alone



So joe is back at work today-



Things are going ok so far. Ella is actually sort of almost taking a nap. For the past two days she has been up all during the day- almost no naps-so that has kept me really busy.



Yesterday, while she was asleep for a couple mins. I cut her nails for the first time and painted them pink. I'm sure I broke some "your baby is too young" rule by doing that- but they came out soo cute. She also got her second real bath yesterday. She seems to really enjoy being in the warm water.

So- If you know joe well- you know that he always complains that I sleep with the tv on all night. It drives him nuts- but with Ella up all night anyway, I need it. So he told me that he was having this really cool dream the other night. I guess he was a gladiator on his way to Rome. So he and a bunch of dudes are about to have this big fight in Rome- very 300 style. So they all get to Rome, but there is a problem-some guest speaker is already booked in the Colosseum. Turns out the guest speaker is Klee Irwin- the midnight infomercial colon cleanse guy. If you don't know about this guy- you need to click on the link and watch the first video to see why it freaks joe out so much. So anyway...due to the colon cleansing seminar- the whole gladiator fight was off- and thus I ruined Joe's super cool dream. I guess we all have our faults.







1 comment:

The Arnold Family said...

I'm glad you're doing good! Ella is looking so cute. oxox