Zoe Claire

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Parade

We did a lot this week. I hung out with my mom a bit because it was her last week of disability before going back to work. She had a doctor's appointment out by our old house in Cheektowaga- so we stopped by.


The house is very much the same, but pretty different too. We also drove by the local pool- where all us Arnold kids learned to swim. It was a nice walk down memory lane.


Josh graduated from Kindergarten this week. He was super cute in his cap and gown. We didn't get to go to the ceremony- but we did go for ice cream after! I think having her own cone is Ella's latest favorite thing.






















The next day we went to Ella's first parade over at the Shawnee fire hall. It has all sorts of stuff in it- including a bunch of German people in funny outfits...it was pretty loud and Ella hated it - right up until she got a bunch of candy from a clown. She ate 3 suckers and was a sticky mess by the end.









Look at the drool I put up with on her shirt- it was all over.













and here is a quick pic of what I caught Joe and Ella doing on Sunday morning while I got to sleep in- I hope that's decaf.






























No comments: