Zoe Claire

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Who ever said Arnold's don't run?


Well This Thursday- Kelly and I ran our first 5k!! We did corporate Challenge in Delaware Park- and I have to say it was a ton of fun. Joe ran too- but he is a veteran runner. There was a big upset at the finish line though- Kelly beat Joe by 2 mins. Kelly was the man at this race- she even found me at the end and re-ran the last bit with me.




It was a really cool thing that we all did together- I think we will do it every year now.
Oh- and there were Buffalo there- why not.



The next day we all stopped by Josh's field day events. He was tearing up the field and winning a ton of awards. He kept telling me he wanted to get third place because that was the only ribbon he didn't get.










He was so funny- you can see just how competitive he is- must be an Arnold thing :)















No comments: