Zoe Claire

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bubbles!


Well, this morning Ella woke up at about 4:30 am and I usually put her back to sleep down stairs because Joe always wakes her up later when he gets ready for work. This morning, Ella was extra crabby and would not go back to sleep- so I rocked her and gave her a pacifier but nothing seemed to work. Then she found this teddy bear in her crib and hugged it super tight and finally fell asleep- it was super cute so I risked waking her up by taking a picture of it.
We have been really bored since I have very little to do each day- so we clean and go for walks or play outside.
Today we went to get ice cream and Ella got her own cone- she had a fit every time I tried to help her with it- I totally got the "look" a few times. Luckily Babcia came and had a frozen banana that we were able to distract her with just long enough to get the melted slimy gummed to nothing cone out of her little sticky hands. Of course now I have banana smush all over the inside of my new car....but what are you gonna do? ...don't tell Joe.


After ice cream we found a bubble machine that I bought a little bit ago but never opened. Well- Ella cried at first- I think that she was not cool with something she liked popping and then she could no longer touch it. But after Babcia told her it was ok- Ella discovered that bubbles are the greatest thing ever!

The video of her laughing turned out so funny that I posted it on youtube.



1 comment:

Mike, Kalie, Jason, Lexie and Colden said...

Oh my gosh... the pic with the bear it too cute!