Zoe Claire

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Boards


Well I took the part 4 Chiropractic National Boards this past week. They were in Seneca Falls-and they were just as crazy as I imagined. One of my "patients" started to cry on me because her headache was so bad-another almost fell down because she had a serious nerve lesion causing her trouble walking.


All things considered- I think I did really well- Except for on the x-ray portion. That was a little nuts. However- It seemed to be bad for everyone so as long as I did better then those guys- I'm in good shape!

Joe and Ella came along. We stayed in Auburn, NY. It was Ella's first over night trip away from home- and she did great. She slept in her pack and play and went swimming for the first time in the big pool at the YMCA there. It was fun.



Ella and Joe even got to go to Bass Pro! Which I guess is pretty exciting :)





No comments: