Zoe Claire

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 17, 2009

The end of an era

Graduation was May 9th- it was super awesome to finally be done-or at least almost done. My thesis still needs to be published- but it will be done soon.
These are all the people I have spent the last 5 years toiling through Chiropractic School: Kathy Over, Kristi Okeke, Me, Jack Jamison, Nicole Enzinna and Elyssa Bourke.



Mom and dad were super proud-and I'm so happy that my mom was well enough to come out.





















Ella came too. She was a bit crabby during the ceremony- I think one of my wonderful siblings took her out of the room so Joe could stay for the big event. She took a long nap during the reception.
















She woke up just in time to eat pickles and lemons at the restaurant after.




















Mom and Dad gave me a beautiful onyx and diamond bracelet to commemorate the last ten years I spent in school-its so pretty:)
Well I guess I better go find a Job :(

1 comment:

Benjamin said...

That is still a stupid looking hat.

Congratulations!!

Now get a job!